International football - which is sanctioned by AFC or FIFA - is back to Nepal after six years.
International football was stopped after earthquake damaged the main Dasharath stadium in 2015. Nepal government took long time to renovate the stadium. Also, COVID pandemic took the toll on Nepalese football.
Bangladesh is playing against Kyrgyzstan U23 in the first match of tri-nation series.
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
- Indian Police Apprehends African Players Including Fofona In Indo-Nepal Border !
- ANFA's Sr. VP Pankaj Nembang Has Contracted Coronavirus
- Nepal Government Honors Coach Hari Khadka With Prabal Janasewa Shree IV Award
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic