Late Lalser Rai memorual 21st Mayor cup got underway in Gaighat, Udayapur recently.
Ward number 11 defeated ward number 3 on penalties in the opening match. Rupak Phuyal became the player of the match.
Triyuga municipality mayor Baldev Chaudhary and ANFA's spokesperson Kiran Rai jointly inaugurated the event.
Triyuga sports development committee president Pradip Shrestha, DFA president Ranjan Karki and other guests were present in the program.
The champions will get NRs 50,000 and runners up team will get NRs 30,000.
14 wards are taking part in the event.
- Friends’ Group FC Udayapur & Champions FC Kathmandu Confirm Their Participation
- Udayapur: Taltaliya FC Wins Title Of 3rd Beltar Mini Gold Cup
- 1st Triyuga Sports Festival From Tomorrow
- 3rd Beltar Mini Gold Cup Final: Taltalaiya FC Vs Indreni FC Today
- 3rd Beltar Mini Gold Cup: Taltalaiya FC Sidelines Khotang XI To Enter Final
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Gorkha Boys Rupandehi Enters Final