Nepal international goalie, Kiran Chemjong has been adjudged the player of the match for February in I-League.
I-League announced the award on Friday for his heroics performance in the on-going I-League.
His coach Curtis received the best coach of the month.
Punjab FC dropped only two points in February while conceding just 2 goals en route to a Top six berth.
On Friday, they suffered 0-1 loss to Gokulam Kerala FC.
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation
- USA: 16 Teams Finalized In 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup
- USA: Preparation In Full Swing For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000
- Nepali Origin Asmita Ale Voted Aston Villa Players' Player Of The Season!