Nepal APF midfielder Saru Limbu has been adjudged the most valuable player of National women's league 2021. She received one scooter.
Nepal APF Tribhuwan Army FC 3-0 on Friday in their last league match to win the title undefeated.
The champions received Nrs 15 lakh.
Fair play award: Chandrapur municipality (Received Nrs 1,50,000)
Best players are:
Best GK: Usha Nath
Best DF: Amrita Jaisi
Best MF: Bimala Chaudhary
Best FW: Sabitra Bhandari
Best coach: Bhagwati Thapa (APF)
All of them received NRs 50,000 cash each.
- Nepal Women's Team Coach GP Calls Up 45 Players For AFC Women's Asian Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Exco Member Rupesh Adhikari Supports Three Nepal Women Players With Cash
- FIFA Delegation To Visit FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Venues in Australia and New Zealand
- Nepal Women Internationals’ Knee Injury Rehab - VIDEO
- Bhaktapur: Team Registration Begins For Reale Cup 2021
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls