Tribhuwan Army FC has lifted the title of Bhangaha Mayor cup football tournament in Mahottari.
Army defeated Nepal APF 2-1 in the final match played at Sitapur, Mahottari on Saturday.
The champions received Nrs 5 lakh while runners up team walked away with NRs 2 lakh.
Bhangaha municipality organized the championship in which eight teams took part in the event.
- AFC Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC's First XI Against Bengaluru FC Revealed
- TAFC Coach Nabin Neupane - We Are Ready For The Tough Challenge Against Bengaluru FC
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: TAFC To Fly To Goa Tomorrow
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Bengaluru FC On April 14
- Preparation For AFC Cup Qualifiers Completed; TAFC Vs Sri Lankan Police Tomorrow
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs African Roots Association