Sankata club's new ground is finally getting proper shape.
The club recently leased a ground in Palanse, Bhaktapur and started constructing the training field.
After four months, the ground has finally taken a shape.
The club is based in New Road, Kathmandu but the ground is in Bhaktapur. But who cares. Sankata club will become the second public club to have their own training field after Jawalakhel youth club.
- A Division League Transfer: Sankata Club Confirms Jaya Gurung Signing
- A Division League Transfer: Niraj Basnet Goes To Sankata Club
- Sankata Club Renews Contract With Defender Ernest Tampi
- COVID Pandemic: Sankata Club Treasurer Passes Away
- Sankata Club Vs African Roots In The Final Of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Sankata Club Vs Nepal Police Club