Nepal government has proposed just 3 year jail term for match fixers.
The bill submitted by Youth & sports ministry is now under discussion in house of representatives.
According to the bill, match fixer will get just 3 year jail term and Nrs 30,000 fine if found guilty.
There are some lawmakers who aren't satisfied with less punishment.
MP Bimala Bishwokarma and Asaha Kumari BK demanded at least 5 year jail term for the culprit.
The bill is already passed from national assembly and it is now in house of representatives.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic