The match between Kuwait and Nepal in FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers will be played at Jabe Al-Ahmad international stadium.
The match will be played on September 5.
Jaber al-Ahmad International Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in the Ardhiyah area of Kuwait City, Kuwait. Completed in 2009, it is used mostly for football matches and athletics
Meanwhile, NRNA Kuwait has appealed all Nepalese football fans in Kuwait to support the team.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei in the qualifiers.
- Nepal May Play Friendly Match Against India, Singapore & Bangladesh !
- Nepal National Team Beats Nepal APF In A Friendly Match
- Nepal Head Coach AA Takes A Day Break Following Resignation Row
- ANFA Spokesperson: We Haven't Received Formal Resignation Letter From Head Coach
- Nepalese Football Fans Are Shocked To Know Coach AA Is Resigning
Second Training Session Of Team Nepal In Kuwait City