Nepal women’s team goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba had bad day in business at Sahid Maidan on Friday.
Nepal suffered 1-3 loss at the hands of India in the final of SAFF women’s championship 2019.
Emotional Subba couldn’t control her emotions and took to social media to express her feelings.
“I am sorry. I couldn’t play well. I am very sorry for that”, said Subba.
Nepal have never won the title despite reaching finals in four occasions. India have always defeated Nepal.
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Ananta Raj Thapa Excludes 10 Players From National Squad
- 43 Players Called Up For Women's National Team Closed Camp
- Ananta Thapa Named Women's National Team Head Coach
- Nepal Drawn Into Group 'C' Of Women's Olympics Qualifiers
- Nepal Women's Team Remains Constant In FIFA World Ranking
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS