Sujata Tamang, Nepal U-15 goalkeeper has been named the best goalkeeper of the SAFF U-15 Women's Championship. Sujata was decisive in the final match of the tournament as she saved a penalty in the dying minutes to help Nepal win the title.
Saurabi Akanda Prity, the Bangladeshi forward was named the most valuable player of the tournament. She also finished the tournament as the highest goalscorer with nine goals.
Bangladesh received the fair play award.
Nepal held Bangladesh to a 1-1 draw in the final match of the tournament to finish at the top of the table and win the title. Nepal needed to avoid defeat to lift the title. Hosts Bangladesh needed all three points today to finish ahead of Nepal and win the tournament. But Nepal came away with what was needed to win the title.
- ANFA Calls Cup 28 U17 Players For Upcoming UEFA Assist U17 Championship
- Nepal Crowned U-15 Women's SAFF Champions
- Nepal Topple Bangladesh To Register Second Win In U-15 Women's SAFF
- ANFA To Select U15 Girls National Team From Open Trial
- Nepal U16 Coach Ganga Gurung: Players Become Hopeless After Conceding Quick Early Goals