Pradip FC have won the title of the Horizon Youth Bada Dashain Futsal Tournament. Pradip FC defeated Bindukesar Youth Club 3-1 on penalties to lift the title.
Bishal Saru Magar of BYC was named the player of the tournament. Dipesh Shrestha of Pradip FC was named the best goalkeeper while Pradip Dhakal of Pradip FC was named the best coach.
Former minister Mahesh Basnet was the chief guest of the final.
Winners of the tournament Pradip FC received Rs. 50,000 while the runners-up BYC received Rs. 25,000.
The tournament was held at Baijanti Futsal.
- Asian, Magus, New Horizon & Pushpa Sadan Register Wins In Kirtipur PABSON Cup
- Kirtipur Pabson Football Tournament Begins In Kathmandu
- KP Oli Cup Winners To Receive Ten Lakh Rupees
- Kathmandu: Ace Football Championship 2023 From February 5-12
- Youth Football Camp Led By Portuguese UEFA Pro License Coach To Take Place
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM