Nepal international defender Puja Rana has suffered leg injury ahead of SAFF women's championship 2022.
Rana, who suffered injury at training, was rushed to nearby hospital for further treatment. Rana is expected to miss the upcoming SAARC gala event.
Nepal is hosting the event in Kathmandu from September 6. Seven SAARC nations are competing in the event.
Group A: India, Bangladesh, Maldives, Pakistan
Group B: Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan
Kathmandu is hosting the event from 6-19, September 2022.
- Skipper Anjila Expresses Her Apologies After Loss Against Bangladesh
- Punam, Dipa & Indira Drop Curtains On Their International Careers
- Kumar Thapa Steps Down As Nepal Women's NT Head Coach
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- "We Won't Let The Trophy Leave Nepal": Nepal Head Coach Kumar Thapa
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights