Heavy downpour overnight has caused havoc at Chyasal stadium.
Swollen river entered the field on Tuesday night and caused heavy damaged to the newly laid pitch. There is a drainage system at the stadium but it couldn't resist the heavy flow of the water.
Last year - the same story
ANFA officials visited the complex on Monday and assessed the situation.
Nepal government is constructing the stadium, which is in the last phase of completion.
FIFA is also assisting ANFA to construct this stadium.
- Maya Universe & St. Xavier's Into The Semis Of Father Moran Inter-School Tournament
- Laboratory School Clinch Third Place In Inter-School IGP Cup
- St. Xavier, Bhaktapur NIST & Nepal Don Bosco Into QFs Of Father Moran Tournament
- Lalitpur: First Inter-School Futsal Tournament 2079 On September 9 & 10
- First Patriot Futsal Tournament On July 9
Chyasal Stadium Update After Recent Flood