News SAFF U20 Championship: Bangladesh's Training Session In Pictures
Bangladesh U20 national team held training session at Capital practice ground in Bhubaneshowr on Saturday.
Trainer Mr. Paul Smalley conducted the drills for his players. The training was mainly focused on games possession, attacking, formations and set pieces.
Today, they will participate in strength & conditioning, gym and pool session.
Five SAARC nations are participating in the event. Top two teams from round robin matches will play the final match.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- SAFF To Wait Until 23 August To Revise Fixtures Of SAFF Women's Championship
- SAFF U20 Championship Final: India Vs Bangladesh Today
- SAFF U20 Championship: Nepal U20 Vs Bangladesh U20 - LIVE
- Wanna Work For South Asian Football Federation? Please Apply
- Nepal Can Qualify To The Final Round - Equation Explained !
Photo Gallery More
Video Gallery More
Meghraj KC: We Are Unaware About Our Opponents