Former Nepal international, Surendra Tamang is busy in grassroots football development these days.
He is providing coaching to junior football players at Itahari stadium. More than 50 players are attending the program.
The motive behind the program is to produce talented football players from the region.
Here are the pictures:
- Lalitpur: Nepal Don Bosco School, Maya Universe Register Win In Fr. Moran Memorial Cup
- Bhaktapur: Hosts Nexus Academy Wins Title Of Nexus-Sankata Cup
- Lalitpur: 25th Father Moran Memorial Inter School Championship Kicks Off
- 25th Father Moran Memorial Cup From Today
- Sunsari: Nepal Police School Dharan Wins Title Of 17th Lalit Amber DEPOT Cup
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal