Four AFC Member Associations have expressed interest in hosting the AFC Asian Cup 2023 final match, according to the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). AFC sent out invitation to all member associations to express their interest to host the tournament after China backed out of hosting due to COVID-19 situation.
Australia, Indonesia, South Korea and Qatar have responded by the extended deadline of July 15, 2022, indicating their interest in bidding for the hosting rights of the AFC Asian Cup 2023, in response to the AFC's invitation to all member associations sent on May 31, 2022.
The deadline for the four associatios to submit the bid documents has been established for August 31, 2022.
The AFC will announce the new hosts for the tournament on October 17, 2022.
- AFC Slaps USD 7000 Fine To ANFA !
- AFC Club Licensing Task Force Working To Improve Professional Club Standards In Asia
- Four Member Associations Express Interest To host AFC Women’s Asian Cup™ 2026
- AFC Extends Deadline For Biddings To Host Asian Cup 2023
- AFC Invites Biddings For Hosting Asian Cup 2023 After China Backs Out