The next working committee meeting of the All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) is scheduled to be held on July 18. The agendas regarding the new agreement with Nepal Super League organizers as well as the upcoming SAFF Women's Championship will be discussed in the meeting.
Disgruntled A Division clubs and ANFA officials had decided to end the current agreement between ANFA and Nepal Sports and Events Management Pvt Ltd. Hence, the future of NSL will also be discussed in the meeting.
ANFA ex-co under Karma Tsering Sherpa had already provided the dates for the second edition of NSL but due to various reasons, NSEM have not started the preparations for the second edition.
Along with NSL, various topics surrounding the upcoming SAFF Women's Championship will also be discussed in the upcoming meeting. The venue for the tournament is yet to be decided and it is expected to be finalized in the meeting.
The women's national team is already in closed camp prepping for the Asian Games and the SAFF Championship.
- Nepal Karki Re-elected President Of Madhesh Province Football Association
- FIFA, AFC Delegates Visit ANFA
- ANFA, Saudi Arabia Football Federation Sign MoU For Football Development
- ANFA Disciplinary Committee Takes Action Against Clubs & APF Official
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic