News Wrazan Brothers Crowned King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League Champions
Wrazan Brothers have cinched the title of the King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League held in Pokhara. Warzan Brothers defeated Valley Sports Club in the final held at the multipurpose covered hall at the Pokhara Stadium.
With the title win, Wrazan brothers have received two lakh rupees along with a trophy, medals and certificates while the runners-up Valley Sports received one lakh rupees, a trophy, medals and certificates.
Ashok Magar of MMC was adjudged the player of the tournament while Kishor Gurung of Wrazan finished as the highest scorer of the tournament. Nishan Ramjali Magar of MMC was adjudged the goalkeeper of the tournament. The best coach award went to Samir Gurung of Valley Sports Club.
Chief guest Dhoj Kumar Gurung and other guests distributed the prizes to the winners.
Eight teams participated in the tournament.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Pokhara: Profeets Presents Amateur Futsal From Tomorrow
- Kaski: KIEC Boon FC Vs Hemja United In The Final Of Dhikurpokhari Teej Mela
- Kaski: Hemja United, KIEC Boon FC Enter QFs Of Teej Mela Cup
- Kaski: 1st Resham Giri Memorial 7-A-Side On Bhadra 14-15
- Kaski: Amateur Futsal Championship On Bhadra 10-11
Video Gallery More
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT