Two games have been played on the second day of the King Changya Gurung Memorial Futsal League at the Pokhara Stadium Multipurpose Covered Hall.
Rajan Brothers defeated Sabin Memorial 4-3 in the first match of the league on Tuesday. Rajan Brothers goalkeeper Bishwas Poudel was declared the player of the match.
In the second match of the day, Manang Marsyangdi Club defeated Royal Waling 5-1. Goalkeeper Nishan Ramjali of Manang Marsyangdi was declared the player of the match.
The winners of the league will receive Rs 2,00,000 in cash and the runners-up will receive Rs 1,00,000. The best player of the tournament will get Rs 25,000. The best goalkeeper, top scorer and best coach will get Rs 15,000 each.
Eight teams are participating in the tournament. The eight teams include Wranzan Brothers, M.M.C, K.G.F, Sabin Memorial, Gandaki United, Royal Waling FC, Freedom Fighters and Valley Sports.
Manang Marshyangdi Club is the sporting partner of the tournament supported by the Kaski Football Association.
GoalNepal is the media partner of the tournament. The tournament will conclude on Asadh 18.
- Kaski: 1st Under 21 7-A-Side On Bhadra 3-4
- Kaski: Hemja United Makes A Profit Of Nrs 10 Lakh From Nepal Ice 6th Hemja Gold Cup
- Wrazan Brothers Crowned King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League Champions
- Pokhara: Valley Sports & Warzan Brothers To Meet In The Final Of King Changya Memorial Futsal Champions League Today
- Pokhara: Semifinalists Finalized In The King Changya Gurung Memorial Champions League
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT