Hetauda Sub-metropolitan City has released its budget for the upcoming fiscal year. And the football sector has been allocated a fair share of the budget for the coming year.
In the present budget, a budget of Rs. 25 Lakhs has been allocated for the improvement of the infrastructure of Piple Campa Stadium in Hetauda Sub-metropolitan Ward No. 5.
The budget has also allocated Rs 80 Lakhs for the construction of another mini stadium in Hetauda and Rs 75 Lakhs for the operation of a football academy.
Newly elected Mayor Mina Lama and deputy-mayor Rajesh Baniya have been vocal about their wish of developing football in the district ever since they were elected in the city.
- Makwanpur: Hosts Nagswoti Win The Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield
- Thamel Chiya Pub Veterans Into The Final Of Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield
- Makwanpur: Six Matches Played In Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield
- Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield Tournament Begins In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Nagswati Veterans Running Shield From Sept 3
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club