ANFA's first Ex-Co meeting of the new era under Pankaj Nemwang appointed Nabin Pandey as the new head of International Relations at ANFA. Nabin, who is a German citizen as of today, was appointed at the meeting after the oath ceremony of the new committee.
The first Executive Committee meeting of the newly elected ANFA committee also appointed Kiran Rai as the General Secretary of ANFA. Similarly, Rabindra Joshi has been appointed as the treasurer by the Ex-Co meeting.
It is to be recalled that Nemwang had defeated the incumbent chairperson Karma Chhiring Sherpa by six votes in the central elections of ANFA held on Monday. Out of the total 84 votes cast in the election, Nembang got 45 votes and Sherpa got 39 votes.
Nembang, who is also a former Senior Vice-president of ANFA, will now be in charge of Nepali football for the next four years.
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League Is Just For Three Months !
- ANFA To Organize Lalit Memorial U18 Championship Next Year
- ANFA To Auction Off SUV & Team Bus To Add Deposit On Players' Welfare Fund
- Suresh Shah Appointed ANFA Spokesperson; Nabin Pande Is Now A Chief Adviser To ANFA Prez
- ANFA Selects 45 players For Nepal U17 National Team
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic