Nepal international, Rohit Chand has parted ways with Persija Jakarta.
The club on Sunday confirmed the departure of Chand from the club.
Chand spent five seasons in Jakarta and helped the club to win many laurels, including league title win for the first time in 2018. He had became the most valauable player of the league in the same year.
Though he has parted ways with Jakarta, many clubs in Indonesia are ready to sign a contract with him. However, it is not confirmed which city he will go.
- Rohit Chand Flying To Indonesia After Int'l Duty
- Rohit & Persik Kediri Still Winless In Indonesian Top Division
- Rohit's Persik Suffer Fourth Consecutive Defeat In Liga 1 Indonesia
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit In Search Of First Win In Kedari FC's Jersey
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Earns First Point With Persik Kedari FC