Fact finding taskforce has suggested ANFA that ten Nepal internationals who left the camp must assure the governing body that they won’t repeat indiscipline and irresponsible act in order to be in national team.
The taskforce said players made mistake by reaching out to media when they had options to solve the issue within ANFA.
“(Going to media) was irresponsible and indiscipline act. We suggest ANFA to aware players about the consequences. They must assure ANFA they won’t repeat the same. If they do so they can join the team after AFC Cup qualifiers. Otherwise they won't be eligible to play for the nation”, said the taskforce.
- Nepal vs Pakistan: Head-to-head Record
- Match Tickets Of Nepal Vs Pakistan Friendly Available On Khalti
- Awas Lamichhane Receives His Maiden National Team Call-up
- One Lucky Winner From Nepal-Pakistan Match To Get A FIFA WC Ticket Of Brazil Vs Cameroon !
- Ticket Price Of Nepal Vs Pakistan Friendly Match Confirmed
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights