Parbat Pandey, a resident of Chandragadhi, now living in New York, a former player of the Nepal Police Club, has donated Rs 50,000 to the "Save Prem Subba" campaign.
A former resident of Rani, Biratnagar and former player of Galaxian Club, KTM Sid (Siddhartha), has donated Rs. 10,000 for the cause as well.
Prem Kumar Subba, a former Sankata Club and Jhapa XI player, is currently under treatment after multiple kidney failures.
Subba, who has previously played for Boys Union, Mahabir Club and United Club, is struggling financially. Jhapa Veterans have started the "Save Prem Subba" campaign for donations for Subba's treatment.
- Jhapa: Arjundhara Sporting Club Defend Nawa Yuwa Gold Cup Title
- Jhapa: Dhankuta Win Khudunabari Gold Cup Title
- Jhapa: Dhankuta Into The Final Of Khudunabari Gold Cup
- Jhapa: Dhankuta Into The Semis Of Khudunabari Gold Cup
- Sunsari: Little Kickers Academy Into The Quarterfinals Of Barahchhetra Gold Cup
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP