Pathari-11 have emerged victorious in the second Mangalbare Shukrabare Open Knockout Football Tournament going on in Pathari Shanishchare-8, Samal Dada ground in Morang. Pathari defeated East Star FC, Madhumalla 2-0 to advance to the next round.
Subash Tamang opened the scoring for Pathari in the 32nd minute while Roshan Majhi doubled the lead in the second half.
Even though East Star Football Club got very good few opportunities, it could not take advantage of them. Suman Tamang of Pathari-11 was declared Man of the Match and received Rs 1,500 in cash. Sports coordinator Kamal Lawati said that today's third game will be played between the hosts and organizers and Lalbhitti football club.
The winner of the competition will get a cash prize of Rs 55,555 and the runner-up will get Rs 35,555 including trophy medals and certificates. The Man of the Match of each game will get 1500 cash prizes, the best player will get 5000 cash and the player who excels in each category will get 3000 cash prizes.
- Morang: Mills Gold Cup Trust Grassroots Football Training Program Officially Kicks Off
- Morang: Bijaya Youth, Hetauda Crowned Madhumalla Gold Cup Champions
- Morang: Bijaya Youth, Hetauda Into The Final Of Madhumalla Gold Cup
- Morang: Hosts Madhumalla FC Into The Final Of Madhumalla Gold Cup
- Morang, Dolakha & Dhading District Football Association Elections Completed Today
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS