APF Football Club have made a winning start in the National Women's League. In the opening match held in Chitwan today, APF defeated Tribhuwan Army FC 2-1 with a comeback to get all three points.
Renuka Nagarkoti and Anita Basnet scored the goals for APF. Rashmi Kumari Ghising of Army had given them the lead through a penalty early on.
Along with the win, APF have got a huge boost with the comeback of prolific striker Sabitra Bhandari "Samba" after 13 months on the sidelines.
In Friday's matches, Chandrapur Municipality and Lalitpur Metropolitan City will face each other at 1:15 PM and Biratnagar Metropolitan City and Nepal Police Club will face each other at 4:15 PM.
APF Club, Tribhuwan Army Club, Nepal Police Club, Biratnagar Metropolitan City, Waling Municipality, Chandrapur Municipality, Dhangadhi Sub-Metropolitan City and Lalitpur Metropolitan City are participating in the league.
- Nepal U17 Final Squad Announced For SAFF U17 Championship
- Nepal U20 Women's Team Off To Palestine
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: APF FC Beats Three Star Club
- Nepal U20 Women's Team Squad Announced For AFC U20 Asian Cup 2024 Qualifiers
- Tapelung: 1st Inter-Municipality Dy Mayor Women’s Cup From Falgun 21
7th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Jawalakhel Youth Club Vs Nepal APF FC