The first two-day Lhochhar Cup open football tournament will be held on February 26 and 27 among Nepali immigrants in the UAE for foreign employment.
It is to be recalled that the competition was supposed to be held in January last year on the occasion of Sonam Lhochhar, the great festival of the Tamang community. Chairman of Trishuli Samaj, UAE, Lokendra Tamang, said that they have to do it now due to the difficult situation at the time.
The winner of the competition, which will be attended by a total of 18 teams, will receive 5,000 UAE dirams in cash along with the title, while the runner-up will receive 3,000 dirams, said organizer Raul.
According to the organizers, the competition, which is being organized by Nepali Football Group, UAE and Everest 100 Restaurant, UAE, will be held at Delco Sports Complex, Al Cruz, Dubai.
- Six Nepal Internationals Featured In Melbourne All Stars Title Win
- Sikkim: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Enters Final Of Independence Cup
- Bahraini Club Snaps Nepal International Manish Dangi
- Nepal International SAMBA Flying To Uzbekistan To Compete In AFC Women's Club Championship
- USA: Khasi Cup 2022 On August 28