Nepal defender Ananta Tamang is all set to join Indian Super League side, East Bengal FC.
Kolkata based club officially confirmed GoalNepal about the signing. It means Tamang will become the first Nepali player to play in Indian Super League.
"We have decided to sign him for the remaining season of the league", the club said when contacted.
Three Star Club has already released him for the paperwork he has to make ready before flying.
Tamang, who has been regular in national team set up from age-bar, is rated high and could make impact in the biggest league of the sub-continent.
Tamang is not available for the comment.
ANFA hasn't said anything about the move but it will certainly create impact among the Nepalese players.
- This Is Exactly What Happened That Leads To Three Red Cards - VIDEO
- Maldives U-20 Side Off To Bhubaneshwar
- SAFF Women's Championship Likely To Be Postponed For A Week
- Unpleasant Second Matchday For South Asian Nations In The Qualifiers
- Physiotherapist Navina Shrestha Represented Nepal At SAFF Virtual Summit On Women's Day