Manabhara Youth Sporting Club have clinched the title of the Taplejung District League. Manabhara defeated Kanchanjunga Fungling Club 3-1 to clinch the title.
Bishal Sendang (Anup), Purna Limbu and Yubraj Labung scored for Manabhara in 38th, 48th and 55th minutes respectively. Chris Rai pulled one back for Kanchanjunga but they couldn't add more and lost.
With the win, Manabhara have now qualified for the provincial league as well.
- Taplejung FA - We Will Cover Expenses Of Our U20 Players Going For A Trial In Kathmandu
- DFA Elections Completed In Rautahat, Taplejung & Bardiya
- Taplejung District League: Manabhara & Kanchanjunga In The Final
- Taplejung District League: Manabhara, Lalima & Birendra Victorious Today
- Taplejung District League: Karnasingh, Kanchanjunga Register Win
Red Star FC Wins Title Of 3rd Pathivara Gold Cup