Bangladesh have defeated India to be crowned the champions of the SAFF U-19 Women's Championship. Bangladesh defeated India 1-0 in the final held today at the Bir Sherestha Shaheed Shipahi Mostafa Kamal Stadium in Dhaka.
Anai Mogini scored in the 80th minute of the match for Bangladesh which proved to be enough for the hosts to be crowned champions in this age level for the second time.
India, the defending champions had previously qualified for the final after a 1-0 win over Nepal in the final game of the round-robin stage of the competition.
Bangladesh, meanwhile put in a dozen goals against Sri Lanka to seal their place in the final.
- Bangladesh Prime Minister Orders To Build A House For Goalkeeper Rupna Chakma
- Bangladesh Cricket Board To Award Women's National Football Team
- Bangladesh Sweep The SAFF Women's Championship Awards
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- Preview: Nepal vs Bangladesh, SAFF Women’s Championship FINAL