Maldives have sped up preparation for SAFF Championship 2021.
The Island nation is hosting the South Asian gala from October 1-16 in Male City. Five SAARC countries are taking part in the event.
On Thursday, defense ministe Mariya Didi met officials from agencies and FA to dicuss about the collaborative work to be done to make the event successful.
Nepal is now in Doha, Qatar preparing for the event. It has never won the title and is aiming to do so for the fist time.
Preparations for SAFF: Hon. Minister @mariyadidi meets with @MaldivesFA team to discuss the collaborative work to be done to make the Ooredoo SAFF Championship 2021 a success.#mageymahaldheeb#thinvanafaharumiefaharu#ooredoosaffchampionship2021 pic.twitter.com/mAZWSPi600— Ministry of Defence (@MoDmv) September 23, 2021
- Preview: Nepal vs. India - Can Nepal Create History?
- India Assistant Coach Shanmugam Venkatesh: We Have Told Our Boys To Enjoy The Final
- PM Sher Bahadur Deuba Promises Proper Honor To Team Nepal
- India Sets Final Date With Nepal In SAFF Championship 2021
- Maldives Coach Ali Suzain Expects Their Fans To Be Driving Force Against India
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives