There are four foreign coaches handling the teams in upcoming SAFF Championship 2021.
Five countries are taking part sans Pakistan (FIFA ban) and Bhutan (travel restrictions) in this edition.
Maldives is the lone country who hasn't hired the services of the foreign coach. Defending champions Maldives are hosting the event from October 1-16 in Male City.
Here are the coaches:
Bangladesh: Oscar Bruzon (Spain)
India: Igor Stimac (Croatia)
Maldives - Ali Suzain
Nepal - Abdullah Almutairi (Kuwaiti)
Sri Lanka: Amir Alagic (Serbian-Australian)
South Asian gala is kicking off in Male City from October 1-16, 2021.
- Preview: Nepal vs. India - Can Nepal Create History?
- India Assistant Coach Shanmugam Venkatesh: We Have Told Our Boys To Enjoy The Final
- PM Sher Bahadur Deuba Promises Proper Honor To Team Nepal
- India Sets Final Date With Nepal In SAFF Championship 2021
- Maldives Coach Ali Suzain Expects Their Fans To Be Driving Force Against India
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives