Nepal international Rohit Chand continued to be regular in Persija Jakarta but his side played third draw in the on-going Indonesia Liga 1.
On Sunday, Jakarta played 0-0 draw against Persipura. They had earlier played 2-2 draw against Semarang.
Jakarta - which is positioned at 10th in the standing, will play against Persela on September 24.
- Six Nepal Internationals Featured In Melbourne All Stars Title Win
- Sikkim: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Enters Final Of Independence Cup
- Bahraini Club Snaps Nepal International Manish Dangi
- Nepal International SAMBA Flying To Uzbekistan To Compete In AFC Women's Club Championship
- USA: Khasi Cup 2022 On August 28