Bagmati provincial government has signed an MoU with ANFA for NRs 1 crore that will be used in A Division league and Bagmati province league.
The MoU was signed in Hetauda on Friday. Nrs 50 lakh will be used in A Division league and remaining money in province league.
Bagmati province sports council member secretary Surya lal Bhandari and ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa signed in the agreement on Friday in the presence of minister Bijaya Subedi and secretary Yagya Prashad Dhungel.
ANFA is kicking off the league on November 15, 2021.
There are 14 teams in the league.
- Former FIFA Referee Laba Khatri Passes Away
- Coach Nabin Neupane Gets Support From National Players Welfare Fund
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic