All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has invited Bangladesh national women's team for a two match friendly series.
The team has landed Kathmandu Monday afternoon. ANFA officials welcomed the team at Tribhuwan international airport.
The matches will be played at Dasharath stadium on September 9 & 12 as part of their preparation for AFC Asian Women's Cup qualifiers.
Nepal is preparing for AFC Asian Women's Cup qualifiers. The team is grouped with Philippines and Hong Kong.
Nepal will take on Philippines on September 18 and Hong Kong on September 21 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Anjana Rana Magar (GK), Anjila Tumbapo Subba (GK), Usha Nath (GK), Amrita Jaisi, Anita Basnet, Anita KC, Bimala BK, Bimala Chaudhary, Dipa Rai, Gita Rana, Hira Kumari Bhujel, Indira Rai, Manjali Tamang (Yonjan), Nisha Thokar, Preeti Rai, Puja Rana, Punam Jargha Magar, Rajani Thokar, Rashmi Ghising, Renuka Nagarkote, Sabita Rana, Saru Limbu, Srijana Singh
Note that Sabitra Bhandari is injured and is recupareting knee surgery in Doha, Qatar.
- Bangladesh Prime Minister Orders To Build A House For Goalkeeper Rupna Chakma
- Bangladesh Cricket Board To Award Women's National Football Team
- Bangladesh Sweep The SAFF Women's Championship Awards
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- Preview: Nepal vs Bangladesh, SAFF Women’s Championship FINAL