Bagmati provincial government has separated NRs 1 crore for Martyr's Memorial A Division league and province league football tournament.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa confirmed the amount seperated by the provincial government.
The FA is also in talks with other governments for other leagues.
ANFA is organizing A Division league from September 19.
The league is based in Kathmandu.
- Former FIFA Referee Laba Khatri Passes Away
- Coach Nabin Neupane Gets Support From National Players Welfare Fund
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic