Liverpool Fans Nepal, the supporters of Liverpool FC in Nepal, has contributed NRs 33,600 to injured football player, Mohan Taramu.
The fans group has already handed over the money to the injured player.
Roshesh Shrestha, LFC supporter and the coach, thanked everyone for the valuable contribution made to the player.
Taramu - B Division league player who played from RCT and Shree Kumari - sustained head injury while swimming in Tamghas, Gulmi. He is in the hospital after surgery.
GoalNepal is running the fund raising campaign for Taramu.
Those who want to contribute can contact us through GoalNepal FB page and GoalNepal Twitter.
Shree Kumari Club: 20,000
Sugyan Subedi: 15598
Akash Adhikari: 11,400
Dhruba Bhusal: 10,000
Bhimu Gurung: 5,000
eSewa & others: 15,000
Sugan Tandukar: 10,000
Florent Koara: 2000
Shizuoka Guys, Japan: 41,145
Liverpool Fans Nepal : 33,600
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu
- Shizuakoa Guys Contribute NRs 41,145 To Injured Mohan Taramu