Shree Kumari Club has supported injured Mohan Taramu with NRs 20,000.
Club VP and team manager, Anup Adhikari confirmed the support.
Taramu - B Division league player who played from RCT and Shree Kumari club - sustained head injury while swimming in Tamghas, Gulmi. He is awaiting head surgery in Butwal.
GoalNepal is running the fund raising campaign.
Those who want to contribute can contact us through GoalNepal FB page and GoalNepal Twitter.
Shree Kumari Club: 20,000
Sugyan Subedi, USA: 15,598
Akash Adhikari, USA: 11,400
Dhruba Bhusal: 10,000
Bhimu Gurung: 5,000
eSewa & others: 10,000
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu
- Liverpool Fans Nepal Contributes NRs 33,600 To Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu