Kathmandu RayZrs sidelined Lalitpur City FC to set final date with Dhangadhi FC in Nepal Super League.
Kathmandu RayZrs ousted Lalitpur 3-0 on Thursday at Dasharath stadium to enter final.
All three goals were scored by foreign recruits for Kathmandu.
Messouke scored a brace while Stephane Samir scored another for the team, which is owned by Yamaha Nepal.
The final match will be played on Jestha 1, 2078.
NSEM is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 35 lakh.
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them