Nepal national men’s team will face Mauritius in two friendlies on January 29 and February 1, 2022, ANFA have announced.
Mauritius are currently ranked 172 in FIFA rankings and are an island nation that fall in East Africa.
The friendlies are part of the international break; the first break of the year 2022. The matches will be played at the Dasharath Stadium in Kathmandu.
International football will return to Nepal after two friendlies Nepal played against India in September, earlier this year. India won the second match while Nepal managed to play a goalless draw in the first.
These friendlies will also be Nepal’s first outing since the SAFF Championship final loss against India in the Maldives.
- Chhabi Subedi Nominated Makwanpur DFA General Secretary, Committee Decides To Hold Shahid Smriti Gold Cup
- DFA Elections Completed In Chitwan & Makwanpur Today
- Makwanpur Lift The Title Of Bagmati Sports Women's Football
- Former NEPAL International Pradip Maharjan Supports Hetauda Football Academy
- Makwanpur Into The Final Of Bagmati Sports Women's Football
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club