Nepal international, Rohit Chand has parted ways with Persija Jakarta.
The club on Sunday confirmed the departure of Chand from the club.
Chand spent five seasons in Jakarta and helped the club to win many laurels, including league title win for the first time in 2018. He had became the most valauable player of the league in the same year.
Though he has parted ways with Jakarta, many clubs in Indonesia are ready to sign a contract with him. However, it is not confirmed which city he will go.
- Nepal Police Club Crowned National Chief Minister BYC Women's Gold Cup Champions
- APF FC With A Winning Start In The National Women's League
- 5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Satdobato Youth Club Vs APF FC - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- Nepal APF School Football Academy Inaugurated
- Machhindra Win The A Division League Title Undefeated
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Satdobato Youth Club Vs APF FC