Forex Panauti club has lifted the title of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal championship in Japan.
Panauti club defeated a team represented Thailand 1-0 in the final match played on Sunday.
Sajan Pradhan became the best player of the tournament. Kush Karki was declared the best goalkeper.
The other clubs who participated in the event are Brother United & Kavreli Samaj.
Nepal Japan football association has congratulated the winners.
- Fungling: Taplejung DFA Office Gutted In Inferno
- Taplejung: Eleven Arrows Win Title Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
- Taplejung: Defending Champs Red Star FC Enters FINAL Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
- Taplejung: Eleven Arrows Sunsari Enters FINAL Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
- Taplejung: Red Star FC Enters SFs Of 4th Pathivara Gold Cup
Red Star FC Wins Title Of 3rd Pathivara Gold Cup