The Rising Star has lifted the title of Dashain Tihar championship held at Tennessee, USA.
In the final match played on Monday morning Nepali time, The Rising Stars defeated Pitsburg 3-1.
Suman Tamang, Roshan Gurung and Dinesh scored apiece for the winners. Sudesh Tiwari scored a consolation goal for the losing side.
Suman Tamang became the man of the match.
The champions received a handsome USD 8,000 while runners up team got USD 3,000.
In girls category, Nebraska defeated Akron 1-0 to lift the title. Binisha Gurung scored the match winning goal. The winning team received cash prizes, trophies and certificates.
In veterans category, Georgia defeated Cincinnati 2-1 to lift the title. Bibek Gurung and Kharey Basnet scored apiece for the winners. Prakash Gartaula scored one for Cincinnati.
The tournament coordinator, Purna Khawas thanked everyone for their support in making the event successful.
The other coordinators, Ugyen Subba, Naren Rai and Laxu Sharma also thanked everyone for the kind support.
- Sunsari: Duhabi Municipality Mayor Cup From Magh 17
- Sunsari: Culture Green Club Enters SFs Of Inaruwa Knockout Championship
- Sunsari: Rusdik FC Enters SFs Of Inaruwa Knockout Championship
- Sunsari: Late Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Challenge Cup From Tomorrow
- Sunsari: Madhesa Yuwa Club Enters QFs Of Inaruwa Knockout Championship
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium