GoalNepal supporters have handed over Nrs 2,64,698 to coach Nar Bahadur Rai whose daughter is suffering from blood cancer.
Former Nepal APF women's team coach Rai appealed football family for support after spending more than Nrs 14 lakh in the treatment of his daughter.
GoalNepal started fund raising campaign through which we were able to collect Nrs 2,64,698.
List of the donors:
Balaju football family: Nrs 50,000
Former FIFA referee Sachin Amatya, former Nepal international Deepa Chhetri & other friends: Nrs 1,55,500
Rochester 11 FC, USA: 20,000
Nepal XI & Campsie FC, Australia: 39,298
CEO of GoalNepal Foundation, Mr. Bikram Thapa thanked supporters for the generosity.
Rai thanked the donors and GoalNepal for the campaign.
- Inspiring Coach Meghraj KC Donates Blood For 54 Times
- Lalitpur: We Are Stars Celebrate 7th Anniversary With NRs 37,750 Donation To Biswash Shrestha
- 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup Final: Far West XI Vs Three Star Club - PREVIEW
- Kailali: Three Star Club Enters FINAL Of 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup
- Kailali: Three Star Club Enters SFs Of 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup
3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club