Dolakha DFA has provided COVID relief to players in Charikot.
The DFA provided received Nrs 75,000 from central FA for the relief.
DFA president Govinda Shrestha and other officials were present in the program.
Meanwhile, the DFA has decided to establish players' welfare fund. Some of the players who received the relief have deposited the relief amount to the welfare fund.
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Says PCR Test (COVID19) Of 11 National Team Players Negative
- AFC Postpones FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Qualifiers To 2021
- ANFA Confirms 34 Players To Be In National Team Camp For Upcoming FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium