All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has furbished two changing rooms and a referee changing room at Nepal Army headquarters and it has handed over the properties to Nepal Army on Friday morning.
The total budget of furnishing is Nrs 15 lakh.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa handed over the properties to CoAS Purna Chandra Thapa.
In the first phase, ANFA constructed attached seats with drawers (23), fixed physiotherapy bed (2), mirrors (2) and installed fridges (2) at players changing rooms.
Likewise, the FA has constructed attached seats with drawers (4), fixed sofa sets (4) & tables (2) at referee changing rooms.
The FA also fixed carpets, translucent stickers and painted the rooms.
In the second phase, ANFA will fix players box and install seats at parapets.
The football governing body will use the complex (football grounds and the rooms as training venues) for upcoming FIFA World Cup qualifiers. It is regularly maintaining the field.
The FA is also doing the same at Nepal APF HQs.
Nepal are playing three home matches (against Chinese Taipei, Australia and Jordan) in October and November months. Dasharath stadium will host these matches subject to AFC clearance.
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Says PCR Test (COVID19) Of 11 National Team Players Negative
- AFC Postpones FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Qualifiers To 2021
- ANFA Confirms 34 Players To Be In National Team Camp For Upcoming FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium