ANFA Indian Company Receives Marketing, Broadcasting & Ticketing Rights Of SAFF Women's Championship 2022
All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has given marketing, broadcasting and ticketing rights of SAFF Women's championship to an Indian company.
On Tuesday, ANFA signed a deal with 100 Sports, a company which is based in Kanpur, India.
ANFA General Secretary Kiran Rai and 100 Sports Founder and MD Ravindra Bhati signed an MoU at ANFA Complex. Both parties haven't revealed the monetary deal.
As per the deal, 100 Sports will now have exclusive ticketing, marketing and broadcasting rights for the Championship. The company will also have the non-exclusive digital rights of the competition.
ANFA is hosting the SAFF women's Championship from September 6-19 at Dasharath stadium.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
- Nepali FIFA Referees To Conduct Maldives Vs Pakistan International Friendly
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup From March 22; Tickets Available On Khalti
- Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
- Date CONFIRMED for Prime Minister Nations Cup
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic